Inspiration For Internet Entrepreneurs

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Next Week’s Work

I’ve decided to add a list of to-dos for the following week. I know that tomorrow will be too busy to make the list so I'm doing it now. The list including everything that needs to be worked on next week. The list is essentially for reminding me what I need to do.


Dontbeaschmuck.org
Publish the lymph node article - Done
Add five more posts in the forums - (4/5)
Find 2 more teen/testicular cancer forums - Done
Post introductions on the two new forums - Done


Thelymphnodes.com
Add content. - Done
Re-design the logo - Done


NewName.com
Research popular searches - Done


That’s all for next week. For the rest of the weekend, I am going to relax and enjoy the time I get with my love of my live, Meghan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home