Inspiration For Internet Entrepreneurs

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Journey Update

All has happen since the last post. I dont know what to tell you first.
My To-do list is no longer a weekly list. It is just a list to get done. Also
I have made a 6 month Goals list, which will be posted soon.

Dontbeaschmuck.org
================
The Testicular Cancer Community is becoming more popular. It is
averaging around 40 people a day.


SchmuckGame.com
==============
I haven't told you about this site, yet. It is a Online Flash Game site
that has my favorite games. I am thinking about adding a flash game
forum to the site, but it is just a thought for now. Every week more
flash games are added.


TheLymphNodes.com
==================
This site has it's own custom design, now. Nothing really new on this site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home