Inspiration For Internet Entrepreneurs

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Will be featured on coolsiteoftheday.com

I received a pleasant email, yesterday, notifying that my site GameoftheDay.net will be featured on coolsiteoftheday.com on May 5. This wonderful news was unexpected and has motivated me to improve GameoftheDay.net before May 5. The to-do list includes:

- Cleaning up the design
- Color Scheme
- Database (Finding someone to help me make one)
- Allow visitors to submit their flash game
- Designing some banners (If anyone would like to help, let me know)
- Past games of the day (archive)

Anyone have more ideas on improving Gameoftheday.net? The main concern is cleaning up the design and developing the archive. As of now, I am awfully limited in developing Databases so that might have to wait.

SchmuckTip:
Submitting your site to different (site of the day) type of sites could highly increase your visitors for free. It never hurts to at less submit your site.

There is a lot to do so I better get started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home