Inspiration For Internet Entrepreneurs

Monday, May 01, 2006

Growth and Profit - April

At the beginning of every month, you will be seeing the growth and profit from my sites. This information will not be in deep detail.

Growth
This is the total unique visitors from all of my sites for the month of April. This is important because as an Internet entrepreneur the amount of people your sites find is very important.

===========
Unique Visitors
6,232
===========


Profit
I have had a stable increase in income from my sites each month. Last month, April, the daily income had increased about $2 and monthly income has increased $22 compared March.

===========
Income
$128.58

Daily income
$4.29

Expense
$24.85

------------

Profit
$103.73
===========


Now, I know it doesn’t look like much but the experience alone is priceless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home