Inspiration For Internet Entrepreneurs

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Selling - Tricepworkout.net

I have decided to dab into the world of selling websites with the help of Khalid. I’m especially thankful in having his guidance (thanks Khalid). The posting of the selling will be on Digital Point, Wicked Fire, Talkfreelance, and Netpreneur Forums. If you would like to receive information on the selling or place an offer, contact me at webmaster@dontbeaschmuck.org.

Main Reason For Selling
In 12 days, it will be my 6th month wedding anniversary. My gift to Meghan will be tickets to her favorite music group, Bone Thug n Harmony; the concert is in New Mexico. Now, for the next 26 days, I must earn that money to be able to afford the trip.

Another Reason For Selling
I wanted to learn how to sell sites so in the future I’ll be able to earn extra money by selling sites.

Well… I’ll talk to you later.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home