Inspiration For Internet Entrepreneurs

Monday, July 17, 2006

NetpreneurForums Grand Opening!!!

The wait is over!!! My friend, Khalid, has finish developing his project 6NP. This project is a forum for Internet Entrepreneurs, NetpreneurForums.com. It has topics on developing content and turnkey sites. Also a place to Kick Back and discuss aspects of running your online business, industry news, thoughts and feelings.

The following is a post from one of the members, Jan.

"I don't know about anyone else, but I am SO excited. I see the potential here. I have gotten so much out of this forum, with just the 'seed packet' members, I can't wait to see what this will develope into with more members and continued contributions from the curret members. I'm very excited because I know it will only get better."


netpreneurforums.com - Become a Member!

Do you want to learn more as an Internet Entrepreneurs? Become a member and educate yourself and others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home