Inspiration For Internet Entrepreneurs

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Just keepin it real...

Thats all I am doing... keepin it reall! :)

1. Personal life
2. July’s Growth
3. July’s Profit
4. The Four Bought Informations Sites
5. Gameoftheday.net
6. Goals



1. Personal life
I’ve been having trouble staying in touch with my Internet and personal friends. I have a feeling that they think I am avoiding them. The truth is my daytime job (Carpet Cleaning); Becoming wealthy online, and spending time with my wife has been using up all my time. The small amount of free time I do have is spent resting.

2. July’s Growth
For the month of July, my entire site collection had 24,170 unique visitors.

3. July’s Profit
The month of July was very profitable with the net income of $385.99.

4. The Four Bought Informations Sites
Last month, I told everyone about buying four information sites form my good friend Khalid. It was a smart choice to buy these sites because my daily avarege has increased $2.39 a day. I’ve owned them for only 26 days and made a total of $73.94.

5. Gameoftheday.net
I trully believe in doing less and to achieve more. That is why I am getting tired of updating this site daily. It is using up to much of my time so what I really need to do is get a script that would automationcally update this site with a new flash game every day with out using my time. If you have any advise, please leave a comment.

6. Goals
I enjoy setting goals but my favorite part is achieving them. I have decided to really challenge myself with my next goal, which will be very gratifying to achieve. It will require a lot of focusing on projects that are profitable. I might as well tell you want the goal is. In January 2007, my goal is to be wealth, which is having a passive income that is equal to my expenses which is $1000. This will allow Meghan (lovely wife) to start working with my father and I, go back to school, or just work fewer hours.

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Jan F. Pavis, at 10:09 PM  

  • Great update post, things are going well for you. The hard work you have put in is starting to show some results!

    Hey, there was a lesbian singles "content related" ad from google, I heard other people were having trouble with some similar ads, or Bob... did you need to tell us all anything?? :) lol

    By Blogger Jan F. Pavis, at 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home