Inspiration For Internet Entrepreneurs

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My First Partnership

A partnership is about to begin! That’s right I've been talking to Khalid Al-Khames (check out his blog) in becoming a partners in our upcoming project. I've never had a partner before so this project should be a very educational experience. I am so excited! I am keeping my mouth shut about the project until the opening day. However, I know you could figure it out if you tried hard enough.

All I am going to say, "It will be a great resource for Internet Entrepreneurs".

Khalid Al-Khames is a smart guy. He was the one with the idea and the domain. The sky is the limit with this project. We will be able to learn a lot from each other and help fellow Internet Entrepreneurs with their journey to success with this project.

Second Google Check
During this post, I checked the mail and found my second wonderful check from Google for $214.72. I know it isn't much but it shows me that I am on the right track. I never thought I would get paid for something I love doing.

2 Comments:

  • Bob-

    I couldn't find your email address either, but I've definitely added you to my blogroll at http://affiliatemarketingprograms.blogspot.com/. Keep up the great work over here; I've enjoyed reading your blog.

    Randy

    By Blogger Randy Ray, at 11:10 PM  

  • I am happy you've enjoyed reading my blog. My goal is to help other Internet Entrepreneurs.

    Thanks for the link exchange.

    By Blogger Bob Schmuck, at 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home