Inspiration For Internet Entrepreneurs

Friday, June 09, 2006

My First Employee

I’ve been developing a system for adding new flash games to schmuckgame.com to teach someone. This will allow someone else to manage the site. This someone will be my brother, Matt. Even though he has no experience in managing a site, he is very quick on learning new skills. Both of my brothers are special like that. On Saturday, I will be teaching him the system. I know Matt will do a wonderful job because he is a wonderful brother. I will be paying him with money orders to keep record, for now.

Developing this system and hiring Matt will allow me to focus on other new projects without harming SchmuckGame.com.

I’ve heard a lot of people say never hire family members, but my family is different. We’ve been home schooled all of our lives and get along great. We trust and love each other. I would do anything for my family.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for the nice comment.

    My brother is a great guy so I trust in his ability completely.

    Bob

    By Blogger Bob Schmuck, at 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home