Inspiration For Internet Entrepreneurs

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Sold 2 Sites!

What will you learn today?

1. Personal Life
2. Sold 2 Sites
3. The LP Project
4. SchmuckGame.com
5. Advice


1. Personal Life
Yesterday, there was 12 days before my 6th month wedding anniversary and 26 days until the Bone Thugs, which is Meghan’s favorite music group, concert. I estimated it would cost around $220 to be able to make this anniversary gift come true so I had 26 days to earn $220 excluding any money earned from my daytime job (Carpet Cleaning). I had the idea to sell one of my sites to come up with that cash. One day later, this morning I was able to sell two sites for a total of $285. It was a very memorial moment in my Internet Entrepreneur life.

2. Sold 2 Sites
This morning with the help of Khalid, I was able to sell infantseczema.com for $90 and tricepworkout.net for $195 with total of $285. This should greatly improve my daily average for this month. As I said earlier, I will be using $220 for the trip to the Bone Thugs Concert, $35 to reinvest back into my websites (probable buying more domains), $30 for bills. The total time spent on selling these sites was roughly 2 hours. I honestly believe no employer would ever pay me $142.50 an hour…

3. The LP Project
I’ve been really enjoying the writing experience gained by this project. It is 80% done and has earned $45.29. Keep in mind that I’ve only invested $10 in to the domain and nothing in the advertising. I am debating on telling everyone this site URL when completely finish or keep it secret.

4. SchmuckGame.com
For the last month, it has been averaging around 140 visitors a day. I am happy with its consistency. Anyways… A while back, about 3 months ago, I decided to have my brother update the site weekly with new flash games. Earlier today, I called him and he said, “I need to talk to you about updating the site”. I had a gut feeling that he was getting tired of updating the site… My gut was correct. He wasn’t enjoying it. I was fine with it because I understand that developing or updating sites aren’t for everyone. I’m pleased he at lease gave it a chance.

5. Advice
Set a goal and achieve it!

3 Comments:

  • Congratulatons! It's a great milestone. I'm sure the first of many more to come! Thank you for sharing your progress on your site!

    We are looking forward to hearing about the great time!

    Son...you do make me proud!
    Love, Mom

    By Blogger Jan F. Pavis, at 10:35 AM  

  • Of course, I would like to exchange links with your blog, Jonathan. You should have an email from me. We should chat on Massanger one day.

    Keep up the good work.

    By Blogger Bob Schmuck, at 3:05 PM  

  • Hey AndrewR,
    Welcome to my blog. I'm glad you enjoyed my post. If you have any questions, you can email me at eagles330@cox.net.

    Looking forward talking to you.

    By Blogger Bob Schmuck, at 12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home