Inspiration For Internet Entrepreneurs

Friday, September 22, 2006

The LP Project and more...

Another day… Another Blog post! I have some great things to talk about to day. It has been a very eventful month so far. My goal to have $1,000 a month is getting closer and closer.

1. Personal Life
2. 3 Days Earning
3. Link Exchange
4. LP Project
5. The Next Project
6. Advice


1. Personal Life
Raise your Hand, “my hand is raised” if you would like to kick the people, who develop annoying spy ware, in the nuts! Right in the nuts! A few days ago… I had to format my hard drive because all the spy ware was eating all my recourses, making my computer operate like it was retarded. Any one else has had a retarded computer?

2. 3 Days Earnings
Why has the last three days been great, you ask? Well… The progress of achieving my goal on having a passive income of $1,000 a month by January 2007 is doing exceptional. The last three days, AdSense and Yahoo Publish have made a total of $74, which is about $25 a day. I can only hope this will continue and improve in the future.

3. Link Exchange Request
I’ve been ignoring webmasters who been sending link exchange requests. I feel bad… Wait no I don’t because these webmasters want a link on my main page or link page for an link on their page with over 100 or their directory. If you want to exchange links with one of my sites, you would need a related site without

4. LP Project
Since the beginning of this project, I was debating on revealing the site or keeping it a secret. I’ve decided to reveal the site to the wonderful readers on my blog. Here it goes… It’s a 50-page information site on Airsoft Guns. The site address is http://www.theairsoftgun.net. Seeing that it was my first large information site, the organization was a little sloppy. I believe my similar future projects will turn out cleaner and the organization will be improved. If you have a related site, I have two more opening to exchange links so just drop me a line.

5. The Next Project
I decided to develop another large information site that requires a low amount of cash investment but high amount of writing. Seeing that writing is my weakness, this project is great because it allows me to practice my writing skills. It will be following the same guidelines as the LP Project. This project will be codenamed the PS Project. The PS stands for Paintball Support. The project will be on the extreme sport, Paintball. I started this project on September 9th and should be finished in late December. I will keep you updated on the progress…

6. Advice
If you find a method that works, repeat the process over and over.

2 Comments:

  • I'll give Adaware a try. thanks for the kind words.

    By Blogger Bob Schmuck, at 12:37 PM  

  • Bob, maybe you could do a post on what you think of "Adware'. It looks like a great resource.

    Look forward to your EOM stats and how they compare to last month, you are doing great!

    By Blogger Jan F. Pavis, at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home