Inspiration For Internet Entrepreneurs

Monday, December 25, 2006

Can it be true? BobSchmuck.com

Oh yeah. Its true! I would never lie to my loyal/wonderful readers. As a Christmas gift my mom, Jan bought me my own real cool domain, who would of guessed? Bobschmuck.com. Damn, that sound awsome my own name as a domain. Haha, I own myself. Now, I can tell myself what to do and demand respect... I guess everyone know the next things I'll be typing.

You need to update your links and bookmarks to my new Title and URL.

Title: Bob Schmuck
URL: http://www.bobschmuck.com

As of right now, I've selected the a templet from Jon Waraas blog, Drunk Loser. I still need to talk to Jon because I've added and changed a few lines of code in the templete. For example, in photoshop, I changed the fonts on the left site navigation bar.

Anyways... I'll talk to him later so go checkout my new blog, bobschmuck.com.

4 Comments:

  • Nice look to your new blog, Bob. Sure glad you liked your Christmas Present!

    By Blogger Jan F. Pavis, at 5:57 PM  

  • congrats on the new domain!

    By Blogger ProMoneyBlog, at 6:06 PM  

  • Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    By Blogger randy, at 2:05 AM  

  • For freshness your mind


    https://youtu.be/g6XHh5zsrwA

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home