Inspiration For Internet Entrepreneurs

Sunday, December 03, 2006

November Income

This month has been superb with a record daily average.

November Income - $38*
*Even though I sold a total of $290.83 of private advertisement, most of the links sold were for multiple months.

AdSense - $204.47

Yahoo Publisher - $194.07

========================
Total - $436.54
Daily - $14.55

Keep in mind. My goal is to be earning $1,000 by January 2007. I only have 30 days to double my income. Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

  • Hey Bob,

    I'm new to your blog and curious what type of sites you are running? I found your link off Tyler's blog and though I'd check it out.

    By Blogger JKZaba, at 8:24 PM  

  • Hi jkzaba

    Thanks for the question. I own 3 flash game sites and about 10 information sites.

    Have a good one,
    Bob Schmuck

    By Blogger Bob Schmuck, at 6:56 AM  

  • That first total is DAILY revenue right? For the month, it looks like my numbers! lol

    You can break down the advance payments for ads and divide it my months paid for and add that amount on each of the months paid. It will make your daily/monthly income totals more accurate.

    Thanks for the tech support this weekend, glad to be back on the computer and on line!

    Love,
    Mom

    By Blogger Jan F. Pavis, at 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home