Inspiration For Internet Entrepreneurs

Friday, December 01, 2006

My Mother… The Super Writer!

You might know that Jan Pavis, an excellent writer and an Internet entrepreneur, is my mother. I would like to take this moment to tell everyone that she is one of the best online article writers around with the ability to write on any topic. I’m not just saying this because she is my mother. She’s been writing all her life and recently she’s been learning the differences from offline and online writing and catching on quickly too.

Lately, she has been receiving requests from other Internet Entrepreneurs that want articles so she decided to setup a page on her Blog for anyone wanting her writing service. If you need an article wrote, check her Writing Service Page. You won’t regret it!

Not only is she a great writer, she also helps other Internet Entrepreneurs improve their writing skills by explaining how she goes about researching a topic, writing an article, and much more. I would highly recommend reading these two posts:

- HOW I WRITE ARTICLES
- HOW I RESEARCH ARTICLES

I’ve followed, “HOW I WRITE ARTICLES“ for one of my paintballing articles and notice a great improvement compared to the previous ones. So if you want to boost your writing skills, check out her blog at, jansideas.com.

Even if you don’t have the money or don’t need her service, read her Blog so you can learn form a great self-taught writer for FREE. With her advice, you might become one too.

2 Comments:

  • Thank you SO much! I know your compliments are genuine.
    Not everyone knows in our family we are very honest and upfront and we say what we REALLY think! So a compliment from each other is a real compliment.

    By Blogger Jan, at 2:29 PM  

  • I always knew you liked your Mom the best.


    -Dad

    P.S.
    You're not such a bad writer yourself.

    P.P.S.
    You are right about her being a great writer.(I know because she wrote our divorce papers.) lol.

    By Blogger J.R., at 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home