Inspiration For Internet Entrepreneurs

Monday, October 02, 2006

The Bone Thugs Concert


As I write this, we are on our way back from the trip to the Bone Thug Concert. At the concert, we waited in line for 4-hours, which put us in the second row. We should have been in the first row but some fuckers cut in line. The performance from Krayzie Bone, Wish Bone, and Layzie Bone was amazing. Their voices harmonized perfect together. When we get home, I’ll post some of the pictures.

The coolest part is that my websites paid for this whole trip, selling two sites and an adsense check.

Thanks
I would like to give a thank you to Khalid, who helped me sell my two websites, gaines for buying my websites, Google for paying on doing something I love, and Bone Thugs for having the concert.

Earnings
I'll have my earnings up soon for last month...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home